Infusion is the annual management, social, cultural and sports festival of the Indian Institute of Management Rohtak. It is a three-day long event held in the second weekend of January every year.
The first edition of Infusion happened in 2013, which witnessed a footfall of students from over 50 colleges across the country.
With 6 editions completed successfully, Infusion is becoming one of the biggest B-school festivals of the country. Infusion is a student–run festival which caters primarily to the youth and includes cultural, sports and management competitions at National level.
To celebrate these cathartic moments with grandeur, the Kathor community welcomes you to be the part of IIM Rohtak’s annual Management, Cultural, Sports and Social Festival, Infusion’19 – a non-stop 72-hour extravaganza.
- Mini Marathon under the theme “Health and Nutrition”
- 3 Mega Pronites like EDM Night, Bollywood Night and Comedy Night
- Cultural Events like Femina Miss India, Flash mob, street play and national level competitions under various domains like Music, Fashion, Dance and Drama
- National level Sports competition in 12 different sports & Adventure Events
- Management Events across all the major domains of marketing, finance, strategy, operations and Model United Nation
- State and Nationwide CSR Campaigns supported by Ministry Of Haryana
The wrap up of each and every competitive day fight would be followed by the groovy Pro-nights!
So get ready to dance to the tunes of your favourite bolly-punjabi artist Harrdy Sandhu, reach to the trance with International EDM artists, have a healthy stance with stand up comedians Kishore Dayani, and Pratyush Chaubey AND… win a golden chance to be a part of Femina Miss India Pageant to be judged by reigning Femina Miss India World 2018 Anukreethy Vas.
Come be a part of the fiesta to experience the breathtaking amalgamation of fun, fervour and fanaticism.