Mark Schwahn, the creator of One Tree Hill said, “We might not ever become the biggest show, but we will always become somebody’s favorite show.” One Tree Hill was not just a show,at least it was my favorite show.Through 9 seasons,187 episodes it made me laugh,made me cry but most importantly it taught me a lot about life. If you thought that the lyrics of the theme song by Gavin deGraw “i don’t wanna be anything other than me” are enough to send chills through your spine, trust me there is much more the show offered.Here are a few One Tree Hill quotes you need in life.
1. ‚ÄúThere’s no shame in being afraid. Hell, we’re all afraid. What you gotta do is figure out what you’re afraid of because when you put a face on it, you can beat it. Better yet, you can use it.‚Äù- Whitey Durham
2. “The important thing is not to be bitter over life’s disappointments. Learn to let go of the past and recognize that everyday won’t be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness and despair,remember it’s only in the black of night you can see the stars, and those stars will lead you back home. So don’t be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble, to fall, cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe you’ll get everything you wish for… Maybe you’ll get more than you ever could have imagined… Who knows where life will take you. The road is long and in the end… the journey is the destination.”– Whitey Durham.
3.”You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate, or bad luck, or bad choices, or you can fight back. things aren’t always going to be fair in the real world, that’s just the way it is.But for the most part you get what you give. Let me ask you all a question; what’s worse, not getting everything you wished for or getting it all and finding out it’s not enough. The rest of your life is being shaped right now with the dreams you chase, the choices you make, and the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time and the rest of your life starts right now.”– Haley James Scott
4. “At this moment, there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one.” -Peyton Sawyer
5- “It’s the oldest story in the world. One day you’re 17 and planning for someday. And then quietly and without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And someday is yesterday. And this is your life.” – Nathan Scott
6- “Sometimes, it’s easy to feel like you’re the only one in the world who’s struggling, who’s frustrated, or unsatisfied or barely getting by. That feeling is a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day, someone or something will find you and make it all okay, because we all need a little help sometimes, someone to help us hear the music in the world, to remind us that it won‚Äôt always be this way. That someone is out there, and that someone will find you.‚Äù– Lucas Scott
7. “Life kicks you around sometimes, it scares you and beats you up. But there is a day you realize you’re not just a survivor, you’re a warrior. You’re tougher than anything it throws in your way.” – Brooke Davis
8. “Most people are stronger than they know, they just forget to believe in it sometimes.”– Keith Scott
9.”Happiness comes in many forms- in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else’s dream come true, or, in the promise of hope renewed. its okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be.”– Lucas Scott
10.¬† “We spend so much time wanting, pursuing, wishing. But ambition is good, chasing things with integrity is good, dreaming is good. If you had a friend you knew you‚Äôd never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it. Do it. Don‚Äôt wait. Nothing lasts forever. Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle‚Äôs going to come from, the next memory, the next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it‚Äôs right around the corner, you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you just might get the thing you‚Äôre wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it with all your heart.”
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.