What is your Genre ?
Thriller? Comedy? Action? Horror? There’s always a time when you wish to fall-back and dive into the romance. Romantic movies are a mixture of laughter, emotional, love and the petty things you don’t see but can only be felt. It’s like setting aside your present and dream about a world you want to live in.
Breaking the spontaneous machismo in shows like Mirzapur and learning all about the reality of human beings in Made In Heaven.
Grab a snuggly Pillow and let’s get ready.
1. Sex and The City :¬†A bag full of fashion, drama, relationships & sex.
2. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before :¬†When the secret love letters somehow gets mailed to each of her five crushes, Lara Jean finds her quiet high school existence turned upside down.
3. The Notebook¬†:¬†Two young lovers are torn apart by war and class differences in the 1940’s in this adaptation of Nicholas Spark’s best-selling novel.
4. Socha Na Tha¬†:¬†A typical Marriange arrangement, getting connected while they are engaged to other partners.
5. Just My Luck¬†:¬†Lindsay Lohan starring as Ashley, one of the luckiest people on the planet switches fortune with Chris Evan starring as Jake, after kissing each other.To get her luck back she has to kiss every man present at the ball.Will she ?
6. The Kissing Booth :¬†When teenager Elle’s first kiss leads to a forbidden romance with the hottest boy in high school,she risks her relationship with her best friend.
7. What Happens in Vegas¬†:¬†This rom-com,Cameron Diaz starring as Jack and Ashton starring as Joy ends up getting married in Vegas.A mountain of complications gets build when they get to know they won a jackpot which can only be claimed while they are married until 6 months.What’s more?
8. Love and Other Drugs :¬†A young woman suffering from Parkinson’s disease gets in a relationship with ambitious pharmaceutical working for Pfizer (they made Viagra in 90’s).