The University of Delhi released a notification clarifying their stance regarding the examinations of those students who had failed in some subject and wished to re-attempt the paper. Following its previous notification issued on June 4, 2020, the University mentioned three pointers clearly for all intermediate semester / term students who were registered to give examinations for previously attempted subjects.
- The notice mentioned that carry-forward is allowed only for this academic year.
- Irrespective of their previous records, students will be promoted to the next year.
- They are bound to appear for the paper next year in case they failed / missed any previous paper.
- The notice, also dealing with the improvement cases, pointed that these students would be given permission to sit for the exam next year.
- For admissions under yearly mode, the guidelines issued in the notice dated 04.06.2020, for students under SOL and NCWEB, shall be applicable.