The University of Delhi released a notification clarifying their stance regarding the examinations of those students who had failed in some subject and wished to re-attempt the paper. Following its previous notification issued on June 4, 2020, the University mentioned three pointers clearly for all intermediate semester / term students who were registered to give examinations for previously attempted subjects.
- The notice mentioned that carry-forward is allowed only for this academic year.
- Irrespective of their previous records, students will be promoted to the next year.
- They are bound to appear for the paper next year in case they failed / missed any previous paper.
- The notice, also dealing with the improvement cases, pointed that these students would be given permission to sit for the exam next year.
- For admissions under yearly mode, the guidelines issued in the notice dated 04.06.2020, for students under SOL and NCWEB, shall be applicable.
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.