University of Delhi has officially started announcing the results of the Open Book Examinations held in November-December 2020 for odd semesters. The UG/PG result portal is open on the official website.
Candidates who appeared for these exams can check for their results on the official website. However, the results of only four postgraduate courses have been declared and posted on the portal as of now. For undergraduates and other postgraduate programmes, the results are expected to be announced within a week, covering a few courses at once.
The notice on the website clearly states that the candidates who were absent (AB) for the exam or whose result is awaited (RA) have to contact the Nodal Officer of their respective college to solve these issues.
STEPS TO CHECK RESULTS ON THE WEBSITE –
- Visit the official website of the university du.ac.in.
- Go to “Latest” at the DU section and opt for “EXAMS AND RESULTS.”
- Click on the following link – “Results of U.G. and P.G. Programmes for session Nov-Dec 2020”
- An Untitled window will open up. To check if the result for your course has been declared, click on “List of Declared Results” on the same untitled page and check for your course first.
- If the result for your course has been declared, go to “Statement of Marks” and fill in the required details and click on “Print” to view the scorecard/marksheet.
- Download and print a copy.
The examinations were conducted online for the odd semesters by the University. Furthermore, for any query related to results, students are advised to contact window no. 7 of examination branch North Campus on any working day between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
All the best for your results. This shall pass too.
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.