CISCE has released a notice wherein the date of declaration of the result of both class 10th (ICSE) and Class 12th (ISC) is mentioned. According to the notice released by CISCE, results for both the board classes will be declared tomorrow i.e. Friday 10th July 2020 at 3 p.m. IST. The results were earlier meant to be released on the 15th of July but the notice issued by the Council today has shifted the date from 15th July to 10th July.
Here is all the necessary information you need.
How to check your results?
The results will be made available through the CAREERS portal, the council’s official website, and through SMS.
CAREERS Portal will display results for schools affiliated to the board. Students can individually check their results on the website or via SMS.
The steps to be taken while checking result on the website:
- After logging into the council’s official website https://www.cisce.org/, click on Results 2020.
- Select ICSE or ISC, whichever is applicable from the course option.
- Enter your Unique ID, Index No., and CAPTCHA as shown on the result page. This process is the same for both ICSE and ISC.
- The instructions to view the result are provided on the result web page.
- Click on VIEW RESULTS.
- You can also print results for future reference.
The steps to be taken while checking result through SMS:
- For ICSE results, the candidate needs to type ‘ICSE 1234567 (seven-digit Unique ID)’ on 09248082883.
- For ISC results, the candidate needs to type ‘ISC 1234567 (seven-digit Unique ID)’ on 09248082883.
- The result will be displayed in the following format: SHASHANK TIWARI ENG-98, HIN-87, HCG-95, MAT-98, SCI-90, CTA-100, SUPW-A, PCA.
The Council has also made provision for a recheck on its official website. The recheck portal will be open from 10th July 2020 to 16th July 2020 and recheck will be conducted for those exams which have taken place before the nation-wide lockdown. The recheck charges for both ICSE and ISC is 1000/- per paper.
The Council shall make the digital locker and shall upload digitally signed copies of the Statement of Marks and Pass Certificate for future reference of candidates. The DigiLocker facility is developed by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology. The Council shall also provide a Migration Certificate for students passing out from ICSE.
Signing up for DigiLocker takes only your mobile number.
We at DU Express wish you “All the best” for your results. May you all pass your exams with flying colors.
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.