The Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU)¬†has extended the last date for submission of application online for January 2019 session till January 15, 2019.The students who are currently enrolled in Undergraduate (UG) or Postgraduate (PG) for two-three years can apply for re- registration.The Re-registration in IGNOU academic process means registering for next year or semester of a programme.¬†The candidates may go through their programme details and the related rules carefully for further details.
The online IGNOU re-registration link can be accessed here
Candidates can re-register for the next year/semester of your Programme irrespective of whether he/she has submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester. For January 2019 session online Re Registration facility is available only for different programme.¬†Candidates can fill re-registration form only for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BTS and BSW programmes at present.It is compulsory for the candidates to register before submitting re-registration form online at the re-registration
Before filling of online re-registration form, candidates are advised to keep followings things at handy
2) Registered email ID and mobile number, if not then get it registered by contacting the concerned regional centre.
3) List of courses which can be opted for.
The following are the STEPS FOR IGNOU ONLINE RE-REGISTRATION¬†:
1) Go on this link¬†
2) Complete Registration process (which creates ‘Password’ for you)
3) ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is informed through SMS and email
4) Re-login to the system using your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’
5) Fill Re-registration Form online
6) Read the declaration and check the ‘Declaration’ box
7) Preview your data and confirm details
8) Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking
9) Payment confirmation message is sent through SMS and at the registered email id
10) Press Next button to see the form preview
11) Take Print/Save filled in Re-Registration Form
You are all set!