The 39th International Trade Fair of India has already begun at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
This is a 14 day event in which various exhibitors come from a wide variety of industries which includes healthcare, textiles, arts, banking, food processing, telecom, home decoration, toys, fashion etc. Like every year, this time the theme for the Trade Fair is, ‘Ease of Doing Business’ and so theme-based companies will also be participating in the trade fair.
Meghalaya has been given it’s first chance ever to participate in the fair. Also, in order to promote ‘plastic free environment’, this time, the trade fair will be completely plastic-free and people coming to the fair will not be allowed to use any product or goods which contains plastic.
How to attend the 39th International Trade Fair of India?
To attend this massive trade fair, one can collect their metro tickets between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM from the following metro stations :
- Line 1 (Red Line) — New Bus Adda, Mohan Nagar, Dilshad Garden, Shahdara, Seelampur, Inderlok, Netaji Subhash Place, Rohini West, Rithala.
- Line 2 (Yellow Line) — Samaypur Badli, Jahangir Puri, Azadpur, G.T.B Nagar, Vishwavidyalaya, Rajiv Chowk, Central Secretariat, INA, Hauz Khas, Saket, Huda City Centre.
- Line 3 (Blue Line) — Noida Electronic City, Noida Sector-52, Noida City Centre, Noida Sector -15, Akshardham, Indraprastha, Mandi House, Barakhamba Road, R.K. Ashram, Karol Bagh, Rajendra Place, Shadipur, Kirti Nagar, Rajouri Garden, Subhash Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Uttam Nagar East, Dwarka Mor.
- Line 4 (Blue Line) — Vaishali, Kaushambi, Anand Vihar, Karkarduma, Preet Vihar, Nirman Vihar.
- Line 5 (Green Line) — Ashok Park Main, Peeragarhi, Mundka, Bus Stand (Pandit Shree Ram Sharma)
- Line 6 (Violet Line) — Kashmere Gate, Delhi Gate, I.T.O, Lajpat Nagar, Kalkaji Mandir, Govind Puri, Badarpur Border, Escort Mujesar.
- Line 7 (Pink Line) — Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus, Sarojini Nagar, Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Shiv Vihar.
- Line 8 (Magenta Line) — Janakpuri West, Munirka, Botanical Garden.
- Airport Express Line — Dwarka Sector 21
The dates for the general public to attend the great event are from 19th November 2019 to 27th November 2019 and the timing for the entry are from 9:30 AM till 5:00 PM.
So, what are you waiting for? Reach to your nearest metro station now and grab your tickets to attend then fair full of vibrant vibes, shopping stalls and fun!
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.