ATMA RAM SANATAN DHARMA COLLEGE¬†(ARSD) situated at Dhaula Kuan,New Delhi, is one of the Delhi University’s college.The college is transforming day by day and one shouldn’t be judging it by its name.The college was recently awarded a A Grade in NAAC Ratings and the college was a part of Top 10 colleges in the rankings released by Ministry of Human Resource & Development last year.The college slipped a little this year in the same rankings but still managed to get the 14th position.
1. The vigorous gate of ARSD is matter of great pride for every ARSD student.
2. ARSDian’s especially those coming from North Delhi are always late for class.Not to forget there is no bus stand near the college.
3. The newly built Commerce Department is adorable and that well rounded space left for a fountain where no fountain exists in the department is a nice place for students of all kind to chill especially during winters!
4. Commerce department’s garden is no less beautiful than the Mughal Garden in winters which doubles up as a SELFIE CORNER for students.
5. For an ARSDian especially from the Commerce Department,there is no problem of understanding between the faculty and students.Mass bunk on Saturday is the way to go!
6. “Oh,it’s so suffocated” is a common reaction whenever you enter the college canteen.
7. “Yaar, chal,lets go the atrium” because of WiFi-the oxygen for every college student.
8. The Digitalised Library is the favourite place of people who love to read.
ARSD as a college has transformed in the last 3 years and is on its way to join the ‘Top Colleges’ league in Delhi University.Would it reach there or not? Thats something we’ll have to wait and watch.
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.