The concept of entrepreneurship is fundamentally being refined and there‚Äôs being a sharp rise in the number of people who want to become entrepreneurs. Hence, it is important to build an atmosphere that fosters healthy discussions and ideas for students to take their entrepreneurial zeal to greater heights.¬†
We, at E-Cell Shiv Nadar University aim to create an approachable community where just an idea can be transformed into a working and sustainable business model. In our attempt to do so, we are organising a Venture Challenge which is a unique set-up where the budding start-ups can compete for incubation under the Atal Incubation Centre.¬†
Participate in the venture challenge for :
- Seed Funding Opportunity of upto 50 lakhs upon company’s valuation
- Mentorship from industry leaders and technology experts
- Co-Working space with state of the art facility.
- Reduction in the patent registration fee.
- Modified and more Friendly Bankruptcy Code to ensure 90-day exit window
- Freedom from Capital Gain Tax for 3 years
- Freedom from tax in profits for 3 years
- Self-certification compliance
- Innovation hub under Atal Innovation Mission
- New schemes to provide IPR protection to start-ups and new firms
If you want your idea to be heard hurry up and click here to register
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.