Campus Law Centre (CLC), Faculty of Law, University of Delhi is organizing the 2nd International Conference on International Investment Arbitration: Sustainability, Governance and Conflict.
Dates: 15th to 17th March 2020.
Venue: Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India – 110007.
The conference will witness many distinguished speakers including Prof. Jean-Marc Thouvenin, Secretary-General, Hague Academy of International Law, Marina Freire, Judge of Law, Brazil, Mr. M.K Rao, Secretary-General, Indian Society of International Law and many more.
Themes: The suggested Inter-Disciplinary themes for International Conference on International Investment Arbitration: Sustainability, Governance, and Conflict are as follows:
- Sustainability of International Investment Law and Investor-State Arbitration
- Human Rights and International Investment
- Environmental Protection and International Investment
- International Investment Arbitration and Governance
- Role of Public International Law in governing International Investment Law and Investor-State
- Role of International organizations such as UNCITRAL, ICSID etc. in the development of International Investment Arbitration
- Economic Crime and International Investment Law
- The Political Economy of the international investment law and arbitration
- Impact of GST and Indirect Taxes on International Investment
- GST for Charitable Trusts, Co-operatives and Banking, Government-Related Services
– Infra/Works Contract and Pure Services
- Conflict in International Investment Law and Investor-State Arbitration
- Existing Legal frameworks in India and Across: Their Shortcomings and Need for Reforms in the International Investment Legal Regime
- BITs and International Investment Arbitration
- Economics of the Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Future of International Investment Dispute Settlement Mechanism
- Impact of Insolvency on International Investment Arbitration
Eligibility: Any student, research scholar, academician or professional
- Long Articles: Between 8000 and 5000
- Essays: Between 5000 and 3000
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments: Between 1500 and 2500 words.
- Abstract Submission: 3rd March =by 23:59
- Results of Abstract Submission: by 5th March 2020
- Full paper submission: 8th March 2020
Fee and other details:
- No registration fee
- Accommodation for the presenters (Non-Delhi-NCR participants) shall be provided
subject to availability
- Accommodation for attendees (Non-Delhi-NCR participants) shall be provided subject to availability
The attendees can register https://forms.gle/kbB23o2Mtkgnzmi79
The paper presenters can register and submit their abstracts https://forms.gle/KjQWr4fefy6XNmps7
The brochure can be accessed https://drive.google.com/file/d/110Y0wVhtsNy0ZnBj- yWxe_BetJp7tUDy/view
The call for papers can be accessed https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Y67dTiO_rj4bPwTxkf51oHxYRbTnTZS/view
- Kunal Saini:- +917006396308
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.