Delhi University has started accepting online registrations for courses where admission is on the basis of an¬†entrance test.
Admission to BMS/BBA(FIA)/BA(Hons) Business Economics would be on the basis of Joint Admission Test 2016 and admission to BA (Hons) Multi Media & Mass Communication which is a course taught at IP College For Women would be on the basis of a different entrance exam.
Entrance examination would be held at 6 different cities-Bengaluru,Delhi,Jammu,Kolkata,Nagpur and Varanasi.
Starting date of Online Registration– 13th May 2016 8 PM
Registration Closes– 30th May 2016 Midnight
Entrance Exam– 19th June 2016 for BA (Hons) Mass Media & Communication/20th June 2016 for DU JAT 2016 [BMS/BBA(FIA)/BA(Hons) Business Economics]
Details for Delhi University Joint Admission Test (DU JAT 2016) are as follow-
Date of Joint Admission Test– 20th June 2016 (Monday)
Timings of Joint Admission Test– 4 PM-6 PM
Announcement of Results– On or Before 4th July 2016
1. The candidate should have passed or have appeared in March/April 2016 Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other examination considered equivalent by the Delhi University.
2. The General Category candidate should have an aggregate of at least 60% (class XII) in four papers including English, Mathematics and other two subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by the University of Delhi. Minimum percentage of marks for SC, ST, CW and PwD categories is 55%). Other conditions are same as for the General Category.
3. The candidate should have obtained pass marks in each of the four papers considered for computing the aggregate.
4. The candidate must produce the confirmed result and marksheet of the qualifying examination on the day of the Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be eligible for admission in BMS/BBA (FIA)/ B.A (Hons) Business Economics programs. The candidates who do not have confirmed marksheet will not be entertained under any circumstances.
5. The category certificate (OBC-non creamy layer/SC/ST/PwD/CW), in the name of the candidate, must be produced on the day of the interview and group discussion.
6. The candidates with Compartment in the current year will not be considered for admission.
7. The candidates who have appeared for improvement in the class XII examination of 2016 shall not be considered for admission in the current year.
8. Foreign Students seeking admission to BMS/ BBA (FIA)/ B.A.(Hons) Business Economics course(s) against the prescribed quota of seats earmarked for them, shall have to apply through the Foreign Students Advisor as per the Delhi University rules.
The weightage of the Entrance examination and Interview, Group discussion is as follows:-
85% for the Entrance test
15% for the GD and Interview
Delhi University Joint Admission Test covers the following courses-
1. Bachelor of Management Studies
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
3. B.A.(Hons) Business Economics
Important information for admission to BA (Hons) Mass Media and Communication at IP College For Women are as follow-
Date of Entrance Exam– 19th June 2016 (Sunday)
Timings– 8 AM to 10 AM
|75% aggregate of best four including 85% in English
Note: Reservation/Concession as per the University rules.
1. Admission will be done according to the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance test.
2. In case there is a tie in the merit list for the final seat, the criteria specified by the university rules shall be adopted to break the tie.
3. THIS COURSE IS ONLY FOR WOMEN CANDIDATES.
ON-LINE REGISTRATION FEE FOR UNDER GRADUATE ADMISSIONS 2016 (ONLY ENTRANCE BASED)-
Registration fee for SC/ST/PwD : Rs. 250/- for each course
Registration fee for all other Categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.) : Rs. 500/- for each course
Registration link for both the courses and other Undergraduate courses where admission is on the basis of an Entrance Test could be found on Delhi University‘s Official Website (www.du.ac.in).
DU Express suggests you to go through the whole set of instructions on the official registration link once as all the information hasn’t been posted here because of space issues.
We also advice you to fill the form with utmost care and responsibility and make sure you don’t forget your login credentials as one applicant is allowed to register to register only once.
We wish you ALL THE BEST!!
Please Note–This is registration only to those courses where admission is done on the basis of an Entrance Test.
Like our page on Facebook to stay updated with all the latest news relating to Delhi University Admissions 2016.
[wpdevart_like_box profile_id=”collegehunt2014″ connections=”show” width=”300″ height=”180″ header=”small” cover_photo=”show” locale=”en_US”]