DU Admissions 2017 : Delhi University has released the list of Under Graduate courses in which admission would be done on the basis of an entrance exam.The application process for applying to Entrance based UG courses will begin from 31st May 2017.The university will be conduction entrance test for a total of nine under graduate courses this year.
Entrance Based Under Graduate Courses :
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- BA (Hons.) Business Economics
- BA (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports: B.Sc. (P.E., H.E. & S.)
- BA (Hons.) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- BA (Hons.) Music
Some important points to remember while applying for the entrance-based courses mentioned above:
1.There will be a separate application portal for entrance-based courses.
2. Entrance exams will take place in pen paper mode.
3. While applying for entrance-based courses you will need to upload a photograph,signature, copy of id proof, and a copy of class 10th certificate for proof of date of birth.
4. The BA (Hons.) Multimedia and Mass Communication course is open only for women candidates as it is offered only at IP College For Women.
Join the largest Facebook group (38000+ members) serving Delhi University students and Delhi University aspirants to receive admission updates and Delhi University news round the clock,get your queries solved by our team members and thousands of Delhi University students: https://www.facebook.com/groups/duexpress.in/