DU Admissions 2017 : The much awaited Delhi University Undergraduate Admission’s Application process started today at 6 PM.The application process is completely online this year and students have to fill in the application form and pay the required application fees before 5 PM,12th June 2017 which is the last date for accepting applications to various undergraduate courses where admission will be done on the basis of merit.
Delhi University is offering a total of 56,000 seats this year.There would be separate cutoffs for General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD/Kashmiri Migrants/NCWEB.
Please Note : Aadhaar Card isn’t mandatory.
General/OBC Applicant : INR 150
SC/ST/PwD : INR 75
Sports Quota/ECA : INR 100 (additional)
Student’s are advised to keep the following documents handy while filling the application form :
-Passport size photograph of applicant
-Scanned signature of applicant
-Self attested copy of Class 10th Marksheet
-Self attested copy of Class 12th Marksheet
-Self attested copy of OBC/SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM certificate (only if you’re a part of one of these categories)
-Self attested copy of income certificate for OBC Non Creamy
layer (only for OBC Non Creamy Layer applicants)
-Self attested copy of Sports certificates and Extra Curricular
certificates (if any)
Please Note : No category certificate is required for students who belong to General category.
Steps To Fill The Online Application Form-
Step 1 : Open the Delhi University Admission Portal,by clicking here.
Step 2: Register yourself on the admission portal and keep the login credentials safe with you as you’ll require them throughout the admission process.
Step 3 : Start filling the application form.
Step 4 : Fill in all the required details and upload all the necessary documents.
Step 4 : After completing the application form filling and uploading of documents,proceed to the payment option.
Step 5 : Pay the required amount.
You should get a confirmatory mail/message mentioning that the payment has been made and that will complete your application.
Points To Take Care Of-
1. Please keep your logic credentials safe with you.
2. Please make sure that all the information you’ve mentioned in the application form is correct.There have been instances in the past where wrongly mentioned name in the application form led to rejection of that candidate from the whole admission process.Please check the details twice before submitting the application.
3. The application window is a 20 day window which will get over on 12th June 2017.You can wait for a few days for your result to be announced since CBSE & ICSE results are yet to be announced but please make sure you register and pay the application fees before the last date.
4. Apply for as many programs as you wish to as there is no extra fee charged on the number of programs you select.
5. According to an NDTV report,St Stephens College and Jesus & Mary College have agreed to integrate their admission process with that of the university. (Read here)
6. The application can be edited till 12th June 2017 even if you’ve submitted it.
7. You’ll receive an email and a message once your application has been accepted.
Join the largest Facebook group (38000+ members) serving Delhi University students and Delhi University aspirants to receive admission updates and Delhi University news round the clock,get your queries solved by our team members and thousands of Delhi University students:¬†https://www.facebook.com/groups/duexpress.in/
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.