DU Admissions 2018 : Here is the step by step calculation for calculating best of four % for admission to BA Programme-
- One Language (Core/Elective/Functional)
- Any three elective subjects can be chosen. If an applicant is changing stream from Commerce to Arts or Science to Arts then a deduction of upto 5% can be¬†levied, check the deduction for stream change at various colleges here
- One non-listed (LIST A) subject can be included in calculation of best of four %¬†without any deduction.
- For admission to B.A. (Vocational) only, related vocational subjects may be treated at par with¬†academic/elective subjects and upto two vocational subjects, which are in relationship with the¬†programme of study may be included for the calculation of best of four %.
- If an applicant opts for Modern Indian Language (MIL) (other than Hindi) as a subject,an advantage of up to 10% may be given in best of four %¬†calculation at colleges where MIL is being offered as a subject.
- Advertisement -
[table id=8 /]- Advertisement -
Note : If more than one non-listed subject is included for calculation of best of four % then a deduction of 2.5% each subject in best of four % may be levied in addition to deduction due to change of¬†stream, if any.