DU Admissions 2018 : Here is the step by step calculation for calculating best of four % for admission to BA Programme-
- One Language (Core/Elective/Functional)
- Any three elective subjects can be chosen. If an applicant is changing stream from Commerce to Arts or Science to Arts then a deduction of upto 5% can be¬†levied, check the deduction for stream change at various colleges here
- One non-listed (LIST A) subject can be included in calculation of best of four %¬†without any deduction.
- For admission to B.A. (Vocational) only, related vocational subjects may be treated at par with¬†academic/elective subjects and upto two vocational subjects, which are in relationship with the¬†programme of study may be included for the calculation of best of four %.
- If an applicant opts for Modern Indian Language (MIL) (other than Hindi) as a subject,an advantage of up to 10% may be given in best of four %¬†calculation at colleges where MIL is being offered as a subject.
- Advertisement -
[table id=8 /]- Advertisement -- Advertisement -
Note : If more than one non-listed subject is included for calculation of best of four % then a deduction of 2.5% each subject in best of four % may be levied in addition to deduction due to change of¬†stream, if any.
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.