DU Admissions 2018 : St Stephens College started its application process for admissions to Undergraduate courses 2018 today.The online application will close on 10th June 2018.
Applicants have to pay INR 150 as application fee per course,INR 350 as residence application fee and INR 300 for sports form (each trial).
Application Process for Indian Nationals-
-Sign-up with the University of Delhi on Delhi University’s admission portal
-Obtain a university 9-digit registration number (18XXXXXXX).
-Go to the St¬†Stephens College website here .
-Enter the DU registration number and the registered e-mail (used in Delhi University portal) in the registration section.
-You cannot register¬†on the St Stephens College portal if the Delhi University registration fee is not paid.
-Now you will receive a verification e-mail.
-Verify and log in here
-Complete the St Stephens College application form.
Foreign applicants need to register with the Foreign Students‚Äô Registry (FSR), University of Delhi here¬†and obtain an FSR registration number.After¬†this follow these steps-
- Go to the St¬†Stephens College website¬†here¬†.
- Enter the DU registration number and the registered e-mail (used in Delhi University portal) in the registration section.
- You cannot register¬†on the St Stephens College portal if the Delhi University registration fee is not paid.
- Now you will receive a verification e-mail.
- Verify and log in¬†here¬†
- Complete the St Stephens College application form.
Students clearing the cutoff would be called for an interview and have to appear in a Written Aptitude Test at St Stephens College Campus.
These categories of students don’t have to sit for the Written Aptitude Test this year-
1. All applicants to B.Sc. (Honours) Physics, B.Sc. (Honours) Chemistry, and B.Sc. Programme
2. All applicants belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD) Category
3. All applicants seeking admission in the Sports Category
Class XII marks will carry 85% weightage and the Interview will carry 15% weightage in determining the composite merit for all the above listed.
May 21: Online application facility opens
June 10: Online application facility closes
June 11: Declaration of cut-offs for interviews
June 14: Publication of Interview Lists.
June 18: Interviews begin.
July 19: Orientation Assembly for the newly inducted First Year batch
The St¬†Stephens College admission prospectus can be found here
To receive admission updates of both Undergraduate & Post Graduate courses on your WhatsApp,message ‚ÄòAdmissions‚Äô to +91-9582033304 on WhatsApp or CLICK HERE if you‚Äôre reading this on a mobile phone,to get added to our admission updates list which helped more than 7000 aspirants and parents last year.
CLICK HERE to join our Facebook group where you can ask your queries.