DU Admissions 2018 : The much awaited Delhi University Undergraduate Admission‚Äôs Application process started yesterday at 6 PM.The application process is completely online this year and students have to fill in the application form and pay the required application fees before 6 PM,7th June 2017 which is the last date for accepting applications to various undergraduate courses where admission will be done on the basis of merit.
Delhi University is offering a total of 56,000 seats this year.There would be separate cutoffs for General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD/Kashmiri Migrants/NCWEB.
Please Note : Aadhaar Card isn‚Äôt mandatory.
Application Fee (Merit courses)-
General/OBC Applicant : INR 150
SC/ST/PwD : INR 75
Sports Quota/ECA : INR 100 (additional per category)
Application Fee (Entrance based courses)-
General/OBC Applicant : INR 500
SC/ST/PwD : INR 250
Student‚Äôs are advised to keep the following documents handy while filling the application form :
-Passport size photograph of applicant
-Scanned signature of applicant
-Self attested copy of Class 10th Marksheet
-Self attested copy of Class 12th Marksheet
-Self attested copy of OBC/SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM certificate (only if you‚Äôre a part of one of these categories)
-Self attested copy of income certificate for OBC Non Creamy
layer (only for OBC Non Creamy Layer applicants)
-Self attested copy of Sports certificates and Extra Curricular
certificates (if any)
Please Note : No category certificate is required for students who belong to General category.
Also Read :¬†DU Admissions 2018 : Check Previous DU Cutoffs Here (2017 & 2016)
Steps To Fill The Online Application Form-
Step 1 : Open the Delhi University Admission Portal,by clicking here.
Step 2: Register yourself on the admission portal and keep the login credentials safe with you as you‚Äôll require them throughout the admission process.
Step 3 : Start filling the application form.
Step 4 : Fill in all the required details and upload all the necessary documents.
Step 4 : After completing the application form filling and uploading of documents,proceed to the payment option.
Step 5 : Pay the required amount.
You should get a confirmatory mail/message mentioning that the payment has been made and that will complete your application.
Also Read-¬†DU Admissions 2018 : Documents Required At The Time Of Filling Online Form
Points To Take Care Of-
1. Please keep your logic credentials safe with you.
2. Please make sure that all the information you‚Äôve mentioned in the application form is correct.There have been instances in the past where wrongly mentioned name in the application form led to rejection of that candidate from the whole admission process.Please check the details twice before submitting the application.
3. The application window is a 23 day window which will get over on 7th June 2018.You can wait for a few days for your result to be announced since CBSE results are yet to be announced but please make sure you register and pay the application fees before the last date.
4. Apply for as many programs as you wish to as there is no extra fee charged on the number of programs you select.
5. You’ve to apply separately for St Stephens College and Jesus & Mary College.Undergraduate admission registration process at St Stephens College will begin on 21st May 2018.
6. Students seeking admission under Sikh Minority quota have to select the Sikh Minority category while filling the online application form.We’ll share more information about the same soon.
7. You‚Äôll receive an email or a message once your application has been accepted.
To receive admission updates of both Undergraduate & Post Graduate courses on your WhatsApp,message ‚ÄòAdmissions‚Äô to +91-9582033304 on WhatsApp or¬†CLICK HERE¬†if you‚Äôre reading this on a mobile phone,to get added to our admission updates list which helped more than 7000 aspirants and parents last year.
CLICK HERE¬†to join our Facebook group where you can ask your queries.