DU Admissions 2019 : A lot of new changes are taking place in this year’s admission process of Delhi University. Such changes will make the admission process more convenient and stress free for students. Here are 7 points you should know about the admission process this year.
1. With an additional price of Rs 100, students will now be able to edit their forms after filling them.
2. Yoga which was earlier included under sports quota is now a part of ECA.
3. The National Testing Agency will be conducting entrance exams for more than 180 courses (including 11 undergraduate programmes) of Delhi University this year.
4. The cancellation fee will now be Rs 1000 which earlier used to be Rs 500 (only one cancellation is allowed per cut-off list).
5. Students will now be able to see the total number of seats, number of seats that have been filled in a particular course at a college on the admission portal so that they can apply accordingly.
6. Modern Indian Languages are now included in the list of academic subjects. With this, students will now be able to include them in their best four without facing the 2.5 % deduction.
7. A 10% increase in the seats for EWS reservation will take place this year. A separate cut-off list will be released for EWS category this year.
Download the DU Express Android Application right away to stay updated 24×7 with all the news of DU Admissions 2019.The application also gives internship updates and the option to book accommodation near your college by clicking here | The app will be released on IOS soon.