Delhi University held it’s first Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) Trials for undergraduate admissions today i.e., on June 25, 2019.
Trials for Indian Classical Dance, Indian Vocal Music, English Debate, Theatre and N.C.C. were held today. The ECA trials will end on July 5, 2019.
The result of the preliminary round will be declared on the Delhi University website on July 6, 2019. Those who will qualify the preliminary round will appear in the final round on July 9, 2019.
- Documents required for giving ECA trials-
- Student must bring the photocopy of DU registration receipt with the registration number.
- Student should carry an ID proof, recognised by the Government of India where the photograph of the student is visible.
- Note for students who have to appear in more than one ECA trial-
- Students who have to appear in more than one ECA trial and have been assigned overlapping dates should appear for the trials that are being held for lesser number of days.
- At the same time, the student must inform the Convener of the respective categories in advance.
Students can look up for the ECA trial schedule on the Delhi University website.
Download the DU Express Android Application right away to stay updated 24×7 with all the news of DU Admissions 2019.The application also gives internship updates and the option to book accommodation near your college by clicking here
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.