Migration in Delhi University
‚ÄúMigration is not a right, It is only a permissive facility and not an obligatory one. It all depends upon both incoming and outgoing Colleges concerned; therefore, the policy of Reservation in Migration for both Inter-College & Inter-University is not applicable.‚Äù
Migration from one¬†college¬†to another college¬†for same course of University of Delhi¬†is allowed only in B.A & B.Com, B.A. (H), B.Com(H), B.Sc.(H) courses in the¬† beginning of 3rd Semester of the 2nd Year under the Semester mode.
Candidates shall pass both the semesters (Ist & IInd Semester) of 1st Year of degree course under the semester mode.
- Advertisement -
Candidates have to contact the office of the Principal of the concerned College where he/she wants to migrate to obtain the No Objection Certificate first.
1. No Objection Certificate is¬†required from the Principal / Head of the College where a Candidate is presently studying as well as from the Principal of the concerned College where he / she wants¬†to migrate.
- Advertisement -
2. Mark sheets of the Examinations already passed.
3. Leaving Certificate from the Principal/ Head of the concerned College.
General Rules relating to Migration in Delhi University-
1. Applications for Migration from one College of the University to another shall be only entertained by the Principal of the College from which migration is sought, and the necessary alteration in the enrollment entries shall only be made in the University Registrar by the Registrar after obtaining the consent in writing from both Principals.
2. No Migration is allowed in the 5th Semester or 3rd Year of the course.
3. No Migration shall be allowed at the Post-Graduate level.
4. Candidates are not allowed from a regular College to School of Open Learning (SOL) or Non-Collegiate Women‚Äôs Education Board (NCWEB) since regular Colleges in University of Delhi are under Semester scheme, whereas, School of¬†Open Learning (SOL) as well as Non-Collegiate Women‚Äôs Education Board (NCWEB) are under Annual scheme.
5. No Migration is allowed from one College to another College for a different course.
Download the DU Express android application today and stay updated with all the admission updates and college news 24×7 on your smartphone. Click here to download the app | IOS app launching soon.
DU Express is on Telegram (@DUExpressIndia). Subscribe to our channel by clicking here to stay updated with all the latest campus news, admission updates & college events happening near you for free!