The Union Home Ministry has issued a fresh list of economic activities and services that will be allowed in areas that have not been identified as the Covid-19 hotspots.
On Sunday, Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad shared a list mentioning the same, the list apparently includes activities which are necessary to kickstart the economy like healthcare, agriculture, horticulture, fisheries, animal husbandry, and many others. He also clarified that the supply of non-essential items by e-commerce firms will not be allowed from tomorrow and it may resume on after the lockdown ends on May 3.
Here’s the list of the services and activities allowed to function from tomorrow:-
1) All health services, AYUSH to remain functional.
2) All agriculture and horticulture activities to remain fully functional.
3) Operations of the fishing (marine/inland) to remain functional.
4) Plantation activities such as tea, coffee etc.
5) Animal husbandry.
6) Financial sector (banks will be open as per normal working hours, ATMs will function);
7) Social sector to be operational.
8) MNREGA works are allowed with strict implementation of social distancing and other safety measures).
9) Public utilities to remain functional.
10) Movement of loading and unloading of goods/cargo (inter and intra) state is allowed.
12) Online teaching/distance learning to be encouraged.
13) Supply of essential goods is allowed.
14) Commercial and private establishments will be allowed to function.
15) Industries/Industrial establishments (both government and private) will be allowed to operate.
16) Construction activities will be allowed to operate.
17) Private vehicles for emergency services, including medical and veterinary care
18) Offices of the government of India and offices of the state and UT governments to remain open as well.
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.