This is the recipe of an all-time favourite snack: paneer tikka with green chutney.
For the tikka:
- Paneer – 600 g
- Curd – 4 cups
- Turmeric – 4 tablespoons
- Chilli Powder – 8 tablespoons
- Coriander – 4 tablespoons
- Cumin Powder – 2 tablespoons
- Garam Masala – 4 tablespoons
- Kasuri Methi – 4 tablespoons
- Chaat Masala – 4 tablespoons
- Ginger-Garlic paste – 8 tablespoons
- Ajwain – 2 tablespoons
- Roasted Besan/Corn Flour – 6 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – from 6 lemons
- Onions – 3 (large sized)
- Tomatoes – 3 (large sized)
- Capsicum – 3 (large sized)
For the green chutney:
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Mint leaves – 1/2 cup
- Green Chillies – 3
- Garlic – 6 cloves
- Ginger – 3 inches
- Chaat Masala – 3 tablespoons
- Aamchur Powder – 3 tablespoons
- Curd – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – as per taste
- Cut the paneer into small pieces.
- Slice up the vegetables.
- Take a bowl and add curd, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander, cumin powder, garam masala, kasuri methi, chaat masala, ginger-garlic paste, ajwain, roasted besan/corn flour, and lemon juice. Add salt to taste.
- Mix it well. Now add all the vegetables and the paneer in it. Let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- For the green chutney, put the above-mentioned ingredients and blend to make a smooth paste. Add in the curd later and blend again. You may further add chilli powder, garam masala and salt as per your taste.
- After 30 minutes of marinating, take some skewers and arrange the vegetables on it.
- In a frying pan, put 4 tablespoons of oil. Then place the paneer tikka skewers on it and roast from all the sides on medium flame.
- Your delectable snack is ready. Serve it hot and enjoy!!!
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.