How’s it going to be? The Last Semester.
It is a bittersweet moment when we reflect on the past two and a half years and think about how much we changed and immediately freak out because it is all coming to an end. College is the best time to get out of that comfort zone and put yourself out in the real world but Use your early 20s to experiment, get your heart broken, be insanely happy and work towards achieving your dreams.
Here are a list of things you must do before you walk across that stage.
- Redecorate your hostel room and throw a party for all your roomies – Chances are you’ll never have such close roommates ever.
- Click as many random pictures and videos – You’d find it dippy today, but they alone can bring you to tears tomorrow.
- STOP fretting over grades – Some of you may want to obtain stellar grades in your last semester to end your college life at a high. Frankly, it’s not worth the time and effort. It wouldn’t make any noticeable difference to your overall CGPA and besides, 5 years down the lane, you are more likely to smile at your last semester memories with friends rather than your grades.
- Go on a college trip – It doesn’t need to be on the list as it should be done by default.
- Attend as many as fests as possible – Trust me, the feeling of getting into the vibe of DU fest is different. Call all your friends and start planning.
- Read as many books as you can catch hold of – Make the most of your college library. Once college gets over, you’d never be able to read stacks of amazing free books. Catch hold of anything that interests you- Business, Investment, World History, Classics. Just about anything!
As graduation day looms nearer, it’s important to take advantage of the dwindling days left on campus. College is a time to learn as much as you can and have fun. Make the most of it now while you still can!