The cutoff has been released by Delhi University and admissions will begin from 9 AM today in different colleges of the University.
Here is the list of documents which you’ve to carry on the day of admission.
- Class X Certificate (Mark-sheet or certificate)
- Class XII Mark-Sheet.
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority, and wherein the caste is in the OBC central list issued by https://ncbc.nic.in.
- EWS Certificate from competent authority certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category.
Please note – You’ve to carry these documents in original mode and 2 self attested copies of the same.
Documents not mentioned in the Information Bulletin this year but have always been asked for on the day of admission in the past are-
- College Admission slip generated online
- Delhi University Application Form
- Class 12th Passing Certificate/Provisional Certificate issued by school
- Recently issued Character Certificate either by the Principal of the school last¬†attended or Class -1 Gazetted Officer.
- Transfer Certificate issued by school
- At least 2 recent passport size photographs
- Migration Certificate issued by the board (for applicants who have done their class 12th from outside Delhi)
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay updated with the admission news and book a PG.Download the app here
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.