DU Admissions 2019 : Delhi University will again open applications for the students of foreign countries who want to take admission.The website of the University will re-open from June 16 to June 25.
The application process started from 22nd February 2019, and the last date was set March 30, 2019.
Steps to apply-
- Go to the website fsr.du.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on sign up.Fill your details and register.
- Fill the required details.
- Login using the registration number.
- After filling the form, select the course you wish to apply for.
- Upload your photograph and pay the online fee.
Candidates need to pay Rs 1500 as application fee and take take a print out of the form and submit the same within 15 days in the university. The address for submitting the form is: University of Delhi, Foreign Students Registry, Conference Centre, First fFoor, Room No.11, Delhi-110007.
Download the DU Express Android Application right away to stay updated 24×7 with all the news of DU Admissions 2019.The application also gives internship updates and the option to book accommodation near your college by clicking here | The app will be released on IOS soon.