St. Stephen’s college has released guidelines related to its admission process. The notice issued by the college bears a header: “Highlights of This Year’s Admission Process’. St. Stephen’s College is one of the two colleges which hold separate admission process for the aspirants entering the University of Delhi.
The highlights are as follows:
- Admissions will be entirely online this year.
- All the candidates are required to register at the University’s official website before the deadline.
- All the aspiring candidates must register themselves at St. Stephen’s college website, using the online admission form, indicating the DU registration number.
- Foreign students applying to College must use the number received by them from the Foreign Students Registry Office instead of DU Registration number.
- St. Stephen’s College will release its prospectus soon. It is requested to keep a regular check on the official website of the college.
- All the details pertaining to admissions in the college and specific departments of the college will be mentioned in the prospectus.
- Application forms will be made available on the college website a few days after the prospectus is released.
- No person is authorized to promote, announce, coach/train or interpret information regarding the admission process at St. Stephen’s college. The website is the only credible source for the queries regarding admissions to the college. Queries may be addressed to email@example.com
Image Source – The Week