Maharaja Agrasen College, University of Delhi is organising its first ever edition of MACMUN which is to be held on 23rd and 24th January 2019.
The primary aim of the secretariat is to provide young delegates with an enriching environment and training by putting together a platform on which they get a chance to enhance their research, oration and managerial skills. Aiming to bring together talented and enthusiastic delegates from around the MUN circle in and outside Delhi and for them to have a unique academic, social and cultural experience, the MACMUN team looks forward to growing into one of the most enriching Model United Nations simulations in the years to come. In the stead to carry this forward and to transform their ideas into reality, they intently look forward to having delegates from various institutions and are determined to make this conference a memorable experience for them since delegates are the most integral part of any MUN simulation.
They envision a conference that will help MUN enthusiasts better themselves professionally and personally with the motive of becoming well read and remarkable individuals who will take the responsibility of the welfare of this world head on.
A few major highlights of the event:
1) A beginners friendly MUN: Keeping in mind the challenges that a first timer might face, MACMUN Team is determined to provide their delegates with an environment where they can forget their inhibitions and feel at ease while adapting with the professional and formal vibe of the event gradually, of course with the help and guidance of a great Executive Board!
2) MUN Training Workshop: Falling in line with their first commitment, they have the concept of an MUN workshop which will be held around 1 week prior to the MUN conference. It will be open to all the participants and no separate fee will be charged.
3) Three UN Committees, One Indian Committee and International Press Corps: Catering to the likes of both English and Hindi debaters and also the ones with an eye and a curious journalistic mind, MACMUN has great committees and agendas:
UN General Assembly: Discussing the Impact of Political and Economic Protectionism around the globe.
UN Security Council: Discussing the South China Sea Crisis.
UN Human Rights Council: Discussing the Human Rights situation in the Yemen Civil War.
Lok Sabha: Reviewing the 4 years of the NDA Government.
International Press Corps: portfolios for BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera and Photographers!
4) Fee is INR1200 per delegate which is inclusive of everything required during the two-day conference: the delegate kit(all stationery and placard) and the meals(breakfast, lunch and high tea). All you have to bring is your research and identity card!
5) Last but not the least, they have prizes worth INR40000!
It is certain that you will walk away from this conference with memories that you will cherish for a long time to come.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments between now and the conference, we encourage you to reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit their Website and Facebook, Instagram pages for regular updates:
Website: https://macmunc.wordpress.com |Facebook: @macmunc |Instagram: @macmunc
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.