Are you on a lookout for a quick mid-night snack recipe to accompany you and your messed-up sleep schedule? Or perhaps a snack to make during those short Netflix breaks?
Say no more because we are here for your rescue! Here is a super easy and super delicious 5 minutes Mac & Cheese recipe!
So put on your chef hats and let’s get started.
½ cup Macaroni
1 teaspoon Milk
Salt and Pepper
¼ cup Cheese (Any)
1/2 cup water (120 mL)
- Take a mug (any big cup) and add macaroni in it.
- Fill the cup till there is enough water to dip the macaroni.
- Place the mug in the microwave and heat the macaroni for 2 minutes. Remember to place a microwave-friendly plate under the mug before heating because the water might spill out while the mug is still in the microwave.
- Once the macaroni is boiled and soft, drain out the excess water from the mug.
- Now, add a tsp milk and grated cheese along with some salt and pepper for taste.
- Mix well.
- Heat the mug for 10-20 seconds in the microwave,
Voila, your 5 minutes Mac & Cheese is ready!
Image Source- tasty.co
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.