I know how much you all have been missing Dominos and Pizza Hut amidst the quarantine and with lockdown 3.0, there seems just no hope at all. Well, worry no more folks because The Taste Palate is back with the recipe of another scrumptious treat. Whether eaten with pasta or paired with pizza, garlic bread sure hits everyone right in the feels. With the crisp which refuses to die, cheese which melts in the mouth and topped with lots of oregano, I wonder who would not agree to kill for some garlic bread. And oh, we should have a separate fanbase of iced tea, don’t you all agree? I mean, the freshness of lemon and mint leaves can any day be the fix of our weariness. Summer days are back and haven’t well all been craving for a glass of refreshing iced tea? Since you all can no longer go out to buy the packets of powdered iced tea, here is a quick and easy recipe of some refreshing, homemade iced tea.
Garlic breadsticks and some iced tea calls for the perfect evening snack with your family! Give a quirky change to your tea-time snack with these recipes and tell us how you liked them.
- Lemon Iced Tea (serves 2)
- Tea Leaves
- Mint Leaves
- Take a pan, add 4 cups of water in it and boil it on medium flame.
- Add 8 tablespoons of sugar in the water and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- When the water comes to a boil, add 2 tablespoons of tea leaves in it. Let the water boil for some time, until it acquires a golden colour.
- When the water acquires a golden colour, you want to keep it in the freezer for at least half an hour and let the water cool.
- Till the water cools down, take a glass and add 8-10 mint leaves in it.
- Now take a lemon, cut it in half and squeeze it in the glass.
- When the water gets properly chilled, add it to the glass and give it a stir.
- You can add more sugar or lemon into it as per your choice of taste and your Lemon Iced Tea would be ready, enjoy!
- Cheese Garlic Breadsticks (serves 2)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Sandwich Bread
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Red Chilli Powder/Chilli Flakes
- Take a bowl and add 100 grams of grated mozzarella cheese to it.
- Add 1 cup of chopped capsicum and 6-7 cloves of crushed garlic to it.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of oregano, 1 and a half teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder or chilli flakes, 1 tablespoon of salt, and give it a good mix, your cheese stuffing would be ready.
- Now take half a cup of melted butter and add 5-6 cloves of crushed garlic, your garlic butter would be ready.
- Take bread, spread some garlic butter on it, add the cheese stuffing, take another bread, spread some more garlic butter on its top, and keep it on top of the bread with the stuffing.
- Add sprinkle some oregano on top of the bread and spread some garlic butter on a heated frying pan.
- Now you want to roast the bread on the frying pan till it looks nice and crisp. Cut it in 2-3 pieces and have it with some tomato ketchup. There, your Cheese Garlic Bread is ready!
Our super easy and quick recipe for the perfect evening snack ends here. But the quest for finding new and easy recipes for our favorite snacks does not. Give this recipe a shot and you would know we are not exaggerating. Till then, wait for the next recipe. Toodles!
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.