Looking for the perfect cheesecake recipe? We’ve got you covered. With a creamy filling and buttery biscuit base, one cannot resist trying their hand at this simple yet fantastic dessert recipe!
Without further ado, put on your aprons and follow the steps enlisted below:
Chilling time– Overnight
A tin of Threptin cookies (300 gm)
Butter (50 gm)
Breakfast sugar (75 gm)
Whipping cream (200 ml)
Philadelphia cream cheese (200 gm)
Vanilla extract (1 tbsp)
Lemon zest (optional)
- Pour the whipping cream and vanilla extract into a bowl and whip until stiff foam peaks. Then add the cream cheese and whip it together. Add around 75 gm of sugar to the cream mix and whip until smooth. This will take around 8-10 minutes on high speed.
- Melt the butter either on the hob or microwave. Simultaneously, take the Threptin biscuits and put them into a zip lock bag. Crush them properly and add the melted butter to it.
- Add in a layer of Threptin cookies to the base of an (8” inch) cake tin, then cover with a generous amount of whipped mixture. You can also top it with a drizzle of crushed Threptin and oreo cookie crumbles, this will add on the taste!
- Repeat until all the ingredients have been used (layer by layer).
- End with a final layer of cream and garnish it with some Threptin crumbles. You can top it with some caramel too.
- Place the tin into the fridge and allow it to sit overnight. Alternatively, you can place it into the freezer for an hour or two until set. Make sure not to leave it at room temperature as it will melt.
Do try this mouth dripping delicacy and make sure you share the recipe with your friends!
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.