Are you missing Pancakes from cafes in Kamla Nagar, Hudson Lane, or Majnu-ka-Tila? Or have you not tried them yet? No worries, after trying this extremely simple pancake recipe y’all will surely fall in love with pancakes if you haven’t already!
Put on chef hats, it’s showtime. Here is all that you need.
2 cups of All-purpose flour (MAIDA)
2 tbsp of Sugar
1 tbsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
2 tbsp Melted Butter
2 cups of milk
Honey/ maple syrup/ ice cream/ chocolate syrup (optional)
- Take a big bowl. Add all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, a pinch of salt, melted butter.
- Slowly add one cup of milk. And mix well.
- Add another half cup of milk and mix. Do not leave any lumps. Mix till the batter is in flowing consistency.
- Heat up a non-stick pan on the stove.
- Add two tbsp. of batter in the hot pan and simmer for2 minutes.
- When small bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, flip it. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
Stack-up for four to five pancakes in a plate and top it with honey, maple syrup, butter, or chocolate sauce. Serve hot.
Voila, your pancakes are ready!
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.