Do you love cookies? Or should I say, Subway Chocolate Chunk cookies? And what if I say I can tell you a secret recipe to make the perfect copy of Subway cookies and relish them whenever you want them.
I love Chocolate Chunk cookies and I had to try them out. I couldn’t control my craving and hunger pangs and I laid my hands on this recipe which gives you the perfect texture you want- chewy or crunchy, anyway you like them.
Ingredients: (Makes subway size 12 cookies)
- Melted butter – 100 gms or 1 cup
- Sugar – ¼ th cup
- Brown sugar – ½ cup
- Egg – 1 (Alternative- 3 tbsp milk)
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Chocolate chips – ½ cup (Alternative- Chopped Chocolate same quantity)
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add butter, Sugar and Brown Sugar. Whisk them gently for 2 minutes.
- Now, add egg. If you are using milk, add milk.
- Take a sieve. Sift your flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add them into your wet ingredients.
- Combine them well.
- Now add Salt and Vanilla Essence. Mix well.
- The dough will be slightly dry in the beginning but as you go on mixing it, it will become greasy.
- Now, add chocolate chunks or chocolate chips in your cookie dough.
- Cover the bowl with food wrap or foil paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare your baking tray (for oven)or any microwave safe tray (for microwave) and line it with silpat (for oven) or parchment paper (microwave).
- Preheat your oven at 180° for precisely 2:30 minutes.
- Scoop out the dough according to the size that you want for your cookies.
- Leave 1-1.5 inches gap between two scoops of dough for the cookie to expand.
- Bake your cookies at 180°/ 180° on convection mode for 15 minutes.
- If you want crispy cookies, bake them for 16:30 minutes.
- Let your cookies cool down for 5 minutes before you separate from your baking tray.
- Serve them with coffee.
That is all! Believe me, that is all you need to do for subway choco chunk cookies. I bet you will fall in love with the taste, the texture and everything of these cookies. Until next recipe, toodles!
Download the DU Express app on Play Store to stay connected with all the latest admission news and campus news 24×7.Click here to download the app.
Join our Telegram channel today free of cost to get all the latest updates delivered directly on your smartphone.Click here to subscribe to our Telegram channel or search for – @DUExpressIndia on Telegram to join.